Black Onyx Benefits
Black Onyx Astrology claims that this stone stimulates the Root Chakra by allowing excessive stored energy in the body to get released from the body.
- Black Onyx Metaphysical Benefits:
- Absorbs and transforms negative energy and prevents the draining of personal energy.
- Improves decision making and heightens one’s intuition and instinct.
- Wearing Black Onyx helps one to realise material goals and become the master of their own future.
- Helps to regain emotional balance and enhance self-confidence.
- Provides both physical and mental strength to the wearer.
- Provides stability of mindset to the wearer and elevates fear and worries.
- Excellent stone for alignment of the person with a Higher Power.
- Black Onyx Healing Benefits:
- Helps in recovering from past life issues and old wounds.
- Cures health problems related to teeth, bone and skin ailments.
- Cures blood disorders and heals cell damage.
- Helpful in curing Epilepsy and Glaucoma.
Black Onyx Jewellery
With its smooth glossy luster, Black Onyx jewellery is sleek and stylish and can be a part of any jewellery collection. Black Onyx is more than just a black rock. It can be carved into beautiful jewellery designs. Black Onyx stone also makes for an Eye-catching male jewellery and accessory, like Cufflinks. One can adorn Black Onyx in any of the given jewellery options:-
- Black Onyx Ring
- Black Onyx Pendant
- Black Onyx Earrings
- Black Onyx Necklace
Black Onyx Stone Price
lack Onyx value depends on whether it’s been treated or remained natural. While it won’t go down in price too much when treated, there is a slight decrease in price. Black Onyx is an inexpensive gemstone and can be found to suit any budget This makes it perfect for costume jewellery as well as large statement pieces. Black Onyx Price can go up depending on a few factors like the cut, clarity and size of the stone. Black Onyx price per carat can range from Rs 100 per carat to Rs 500 per carat.
‘Onyx black colour’ is the most famous variety of Onyx and the most common black gemstone. Black Onyx stone with pure black colour shade costs higher than those with lighter black or greyish shade.
Black Onyx is often cut into smooth glossy cabochons or is faceted to maximize the luster. They can be cut into any popular gemstone shape such as round, oval, pear, emerald, square, trilliant or marquise. More elaborate stone shapes like the Marquise cut or the Heart cut will often be more expensive than the round or oval cut.
Large Black Onyx demands higher price as compared to smaller Black Onyx stones. The price increases with carat weight.
Black Onyx gemstones have little to no impurities. They often have high levels of clarity. When buying Black Onyx stone, look for a smooth surface, with no cracks or inclusions. This will ensure that the luster is uniform and smooth.
Diamond is a completely different chemical from Black Onyx. Although they both look similar, one way to differentiate them is by understanding the hardness. Diamond has a hardness of 10 while Black Onyx has a hardness of 7 or less on Mohs Scale. You can scratch a Black Onyx with Diamond but not the other way around.
From an astrological perspective, Black Onyx is worn to balance the malefic effects of Saturn. Black Onyx is beneficial for those born under the Zodiac Sign Leo. It has numerous spiritual, emotional, mental and physical healing benefits. It is mostly recommended for athletes.
The banded white and black form of Onyx is usually natural and not dyed. However, pure Black Onyx is rarely found. Hence, it is often dyed.