Beryl gemstone is widely known for its healing properties. Its major benefits can be broadly summarized in the following points:
- This gemstone offers mental peace and helps those who are in stressful conditions.
- The Blue Beryl is known to enhance the communication skills of the wearer. Those who are in a field of public speaking and communication stand to obtain greater benefits from this crystal.
- Morganite is a lover’s gemstone. Its wearer is benefited with greater romance and love in life by wearing this gemstone
- The Yellow to Golden coloured gemstone is believed to enhance the spiritual powers of the wearer. Also, it provides inner strength which makes him conquer all its weaknesses.
While choosing a Beryl Gemstone, the following points should be borne in mind:
- Beryl is known for its prismatic crystal appearance.
- The colorless Beryl can be absolutely transparent while the coloured ones are translucent to opaque.
- Sometimes Beryl exhibits discoloration upon heating or when exposed to sunlight.
- The Beryl gemstones are very hard in nature and have a Mohs index of 7.5-8.
- It has a vitreous luster.
Beryl stone price in India per carat depends upon Weight, Treatments and Quality. Convert Beryl rate per carat into Beryl price per ratti by multiplying it by 0.9 (so, Rs 10,000/CT = Rs 9,000/ratti).
It is very common to find gemstone dealers who sell heated and treated Beryl gems. Such gemstones offer very less or no astrological effects and also lose luster over time. Thereby, high chances are there of you not getting your money’s worth. To avoid this, it is highly recommended that you get the gemstone certified from a trusted Gemstone Laboratory, where the certificate should mention tests for treatment.
Beryl is primarily a healing gemstone which can be worn anytime by anybody. You can choose to get the Beryl set in a pendant, ring or a bracelet. Make your choice of metal from Gold, Silver or Panchdhatu.